CHAT with your Friend by command prompt


1. All you need is your friends IP address ..

2. Open your notepad and write tis code as it is.................. I would prefer you to copy this !

@echo off
:A
Cls
echo MESSENGER
set /p n=User:
set /p m=Message:
net send %n% %m%
Pause
Goto A

3. Now save this as "Messenger.Bat".

4. Drag this file (.bat file)over to Command Prompt and press enter!

5. You would then see some thing like this:

MESSENGER
User:

6. After "User" type the IP address of the computer you want to contact.

7. Before you press "Enter"
it should look like this:

MESSENGER
User: IP_Address
Message: (your message)
8. Now all you need to do is press "Enter",
and start chatting

Category:  
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
3 Responses
  1. gravatar Anonymous

    Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
    My blog site is in the exact same niche as yours and my users would truly benefit from some of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this alright with you. Thanks!


    Feel free to surf to my web page; vigrx

  2. hi..i tried this one out but after i typed the ip add of the computer which i want to chat with it remain normal, nothing like what you said appear..i meant you said before pressing enter there is something like that should appear MESSENGER
    User:ip add
    message
    ryt?...but for me it remain like that..MESSENGER
    user
    can you tell me what should i do

  3. hi..i tried this one out but after i typed the ip add of the computer which i want to chat with it remain normal, nothing like what you said appear..i meant you said before pressing enter there is something like that should appear MESSENGER
    User:ip add
    message
    ryt?...but for me it remain like that..MESSENGER
    user
    can you tell me what should i do

Leave a Reply

Recent Comments